Monday, May 19, 2008

Thanks for a great semester!


Hey everyone.... Thanks for everybody who has sent revised reviews so far. They look great. Keep ’em coming. I want to get as many of them online as possible. What I've been doing is just reading them over, making a few edits, and then sending them back to you to look over and then forward on to Eric. 

Maria just sent me a bunch of amazing photos of the STREB performance. I've picked out a few of my favorites and posted them here. I particularly love this one (above). For those of you who couldn't make it, this guy is trying to worm his way through a plexiglas box full of five other dancers. (Abigail described them, appropriately, as looking like “very flexible sardines”). Sweaty ones too! I hope they clean that box between performances.

So I'm really proud of all the great work you all did this semester. Thanks so much for hanging in there with the herky-jerky schedule and working on your writing despite all of your other commitments. David Cote, by the way, was really impressed with all of you. We both agreed that we were doofuses in comparison to you guys when we were in high school. 

See you Wednesday!
Shea


No comments: